You can submit requests for individual CPD funding if:
- you are a nurse or a paramedic employed by a practice based in one of the five NCL boroughs
- you require training that’s not already offered by the NCL Training Hub (see a list of available CPD courses)
- the training you need clearly falls outside of the defined NCL training needs (so probably won’t be offered in the near future)
- you are aware that attending any further training would mean exceeding the nominal value of £333 per person per year or £1000 per person for three years and there is a specific training that you really want/need
- you are happy to commit to supply a confirmation of attendance within two weeks of having attended training.
Submit a request for individual training by filing out the google form (see right).
The process to secure funding for individual CPD training follows these steps:
- you submit your request via the online form (see right)
- the request gets reviewed by the NCL Training Hub and a relevant Borough Nurse Lead
- you get notified by email whether your request has been approved
- you liaise with the training provider to sign up for the course, email the invoice from the provider to the Training Hub and flag if you require a proof of payment; invoices usually take 30 days from receipt to be paid so ensure you supply the invoice in advance to secure your place in time
- you liaise with the training provider to confirm your place and access on the day
- you obtain a confirmation or a certificate of attendance from the training provider and supply this to the NCL Training Hub Senior Project Manager for Nursing, Maria Powazka firstname.lastname@example.org
- you complete an evaluation survey (see right).
If you have questions about individual CPD requests, please contact the NCL Training Hub Senior Project Manager for Nursing, Maria Powazka email@example.com