High-quality support and care for families following the death of a baby is an important element of the role of professionals. This training is designed to help you feel better prepared to support parents when a baby dies.
• Updates on baby loss statistics, current guidelines, protocols & pathways
• Sensitive communication
• The parents lived experience: a parent shares her story
• The professionals lived experience: a doctor shares her story
• The challenges of providing support during a pandemic
• Faith/religion/culture: providing sensitive and appropriate support
• Well-being and self-care: How to take good care of ourselves
• Information about support organisations and resources available
• Two-hour session
• Interactive and experiential
• Whole group discussions
• Small group break out session
• Live parent and professional testimonials
Maximum of 30 participants.
The session will be delivered using Zoom, each person should access the session from their own individual device with both video and audio enabled.
Please note: this is an interactive training session and will include both parent and professional speakers.
It is important that people attending can be present for the full session.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org