This educational webinar is for GPs and practice staff and covers a range of topics aimed at improving GP education of dermatological conditions.
The session will focus on:
- How to identify benign lesions
- How to identify patients with suspicious skin conditions and who would be appropriate for the 2ww pathway
- Typical examples of 2WW referrals, which do not meet NG12 criteria
- Benefits of utilising the teledermatology pathway.
- Dr Sarah Morgan, Clinical Lead NCL CCG
- Dr Sheen Raymead, Clinical Fellow Dermatology, RFH
- Dr Ben Esdaile, Consultant Dermatologist, Whittington
- David Bishop, Photography Services manager RFH.
Download the full webinar slideshow below.