This series of webinars, provided by PHE London, is designed to support immunisers to fulfil the requirement for annual immunisation updates and are free to access.
The monthly webinar series has been running since September 2018 and a programme has been designed for 2020 incorporating 10 topics focused on the learning needs of immunisers in primary care.
Immunisers are welcome to attend all webinars to achieve five hours of recorded learning in 2020 or to select webinars relevant to their practice/learning needs. See Downloads for the full webinar programme.
How does it work?
- webinars will be provided monthly featuring a specific topic, each lasting 30 minutes
- three webinars will run each month, offering a choice of date and time
- time will be allocated in each session for questions from delegates
- certificates of attendance will be sent following delegate evaluation
Who can attend the webinar?
- any competent immuniser working in a primary care setting who requires update training
What do I need to do?
- select the webinar/s you wish to attend and register at the links below
- each delegate must register to attend the webinar individually
- instructions on how to join the webinar (phone-in or Skype) will be sent 3-5 days prior to the webinar
- please ensure you have time in your diary to set up Skype/dial in beforehand
REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR