These Care Home pages are under development by the web team, please bear with us while we finalise the content.
We have lots of exciting training days coming up. Please look below for details and how to book yourself into these sessions.
30 July 2021: Frailty by Paula Almeida A video recording will be posted when available.
3 August-7 September: Bitesize learning sessions
Bitesize learning sessions are being delivered virtually for all staff in August and September 2021. Please see the poster for dates, topics and how to attend.
23 August 2021: Tier 2 dementia training (8.45am-4.30pm)
The Ageing and Mental Health Team have organised a Tier 2 Dementia Training Day. If you are interested and would like to attend please email email@example.com
2 September 2021: Diabetes training day (9am-4pm)
The Acute Diabetes Services is organising a diabetes study day for nurses in September. Please see the poster for details. If you are interested and would like to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Islington Nurse Development Group
A group supervision group with training by different members of the MDT team supporting the care homes. Please see poster on the right for more information on dates and how to sign up.
Programme of events
- 28 February 2021 Managing Behaviour That Challenges, Marina Palomo
- 26 June 2021 Adult Social Care Qualification: Discussion on Proposal, Tina Jegede
- 30 July 2021 Frailty, Paula Almeida
- 27 August 2021 CHC: Process, Roles and Responsibility, Petronella Scally
- 24 September 2021 Diabetes, Belen Plaza/Lydia Chinyerere
- 29 October 2021 Falls Prevention/Management, Florence Hing /Keisha Sloan
- 26 November 2021 Dietician, Sarah Awatli
- 31 December 2021 Speech & Language: Aphasia, Dr Sarah Kramer
- 28 January 2022 Medicine Management, Radha Shah
- 25 February 2022 NMC & Nurse Referral, Tina Jegede