The NCL Training Hubs, in partnership with NCL CCG, UCLH and Whittington Health are delighted to offer a webinar on acute Covid-19 management in primary care.
Date: Wednesday 13 January
Time: 12:30 - 14:00
Joining the meeting
Please note that this replaces the previously promoted “Recognising, assessing and supporting people with post-Covid syndrome” webinar which was due to take place on Wednesday 13 January at 12:30 – 14:00.
- 12:30: Dr Sarah Morgan - welcome to webinar
- 12:32-12:50: Dr JohnMcGrath - primary care Covid-19 management
- Using patient story – referencing the primary care pathway including remote assessment, sats probes and eventual transfer to emergency department
- 12:50-1:00: Dr Katie Coleman - covid oximetry@home
- National SOP
- Safety netting patient leaflet
- 13:00-13:15: ID team UCLH - New Covid-19 variant and current situation update
- 13:15-13:35: Dr Mel Heightman - Discharge and when to readmit
- 13:35: Q&A session
Slides Acute Covid-19 Management in Primary Care - 13 January 2021
PDF, 4.04 MB