Service Provider Complaints

  • Home
  • Service Provider Complaints

How to make a complaint about an individual patient’s care

If a GP wants to make a complaint or raise a concern about the care of an individual patient they raise it with the provider concerned, via their PALS department.

What to do if a patient wants to complain about the care they have received

Encourage patients to make a formal complaint directly to the provider, via PALS. Raising a formal complaint ensures that the provider follows the complaint process within a set timeframe. Providers are required to analyse and review their formal complaints and to report the actions they have taken to improve outcomes.

Complaints contacts for Camden's main providers: find others on the relevant provider website.

UCLH e: or telephone the complaints department on 020 3447 7413e: 

RFH e: rfh.complaints@nhs.nete:

GOSH e: or telephone the complaints department on 020 7813 8402

Whittington Hospital e: or telephone the complaints department on 020 7288 5551

Camden and Islington Foundation Truste: or telephone the department on 020 3317 7102

Tavistock & Portmane: or telephone the department on 020 8938 2406.If you wish to raise a concern regarding the Gender Identity Service, please telephone the service on 0208 938 7590

CNWLe: or telephone the Patient Feedback and Complaints Service on 0300 013 4799

St. Mary’s Hospital (Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust) e:

If the patient needs help in making a complaint, they should contact the commissioned advocacy service Voiceability