Service update: August 2021
iCAS is currently not able to offer a drop-in service. However assessments can be booked via the office number (020 3227 4950) and the team can facilitate face-to-face assessments if required. Evening assessment and key working are also available on Monday and Thursday.
GP outreach clinics are not yet resumed, so all assessments are via phone or at iCAS.
The Integrated Camden Alcohol Service (iCAS) offers help and support to people with alcohol concerns and to their family and friends.
- alcohol reduction plans
- group work programme
- community or inpatient detoxification
- assessments for residential rehabilitation
- psychological assessment and therapies
- mental and physical health checks and advice
View the map of locations.
Opening times for drop-in clinics
- Mon: 10am-12pm
- Tues: 2-4pm
- Wed: 2-4pm
- Thurs: 10am-12pm
- Fri: 2-4pm
Evening assessment slots are available by arrangement. Call the service and speak to reception to arrange.
- Mon: 5-6.30pm
- Thur: 5-6.30pm
FWD provides support for young people who misuse alcohol and drugs.
Camden Recovery Service assists people currently or previously engaged in the substance-use treatment service to access education, employment and training programmes.
- Feephone ICAS advice and information helpline available between 9am and 5pm, t: 0333 015 0673
- For drug and alcohol support outside of office hours the SPOC number is 0300 303 2420. (5pm to 9am).
- Confidential Webchat for alcohol & drugs support is now available, w: www.changegrowlive.org/local-support/online-chat-camden
How to refer
The following clinicians can refer to this service:
Referral methods: Email
GPs can also telephone 020 3227 4950 or 0300 303 2420 (24-hour advice and referral line).
Please provide patient leaflet with telephone, email and drop-in times.
t: 020 3227 4950 or 0300 303 2420 (24-hour advice and referral line)