Referral methods: e-Referrals
Before referring, clinical advice and guidance may be useful for:
- uncertainty about the need for referral
- need for/usefulness of allergy tests
- interpretation of allergy tests already performed (including private “intolerance” tests)
- medical management queries
- requirement for adrenaline auto-injector prescription
- consideration of immunotherapy
For medication allergy queries, please contact UCLH Drug Allergy service.
For Covid vaccination queries, there is a specific advice and guidance section.
Make routine referrals via CHI RSS through e-Referrals
Make urgent referrals via e-Referrals direct to the hospital.