UPDATE 13 November 2020: This service has paused delivering face-to-face sessions. From Monday 16 November the service will deliver online sessions. For more information please visit the Camden Council webpage.
12-week programme, provided by Camden Sports and Physical Service and Aquaterra Leisure, of guided physical activity for anyone with a health issue to support them to change their behaviour and become more active and healthier. This programme integrates an online, cognitive behavioural approach to improve long-term lifestyle changes.
All service users who access the programme should be:
- aged 18+
- Camden or Islington resident and/or be registered with an NHS Camden or Islington GP practice
- expressed a willingness and motivation to increase levels of physical activity
- classified as sedentary (defined as doing less than 150 minutes of moderate intensity physical
- activity per week – DOH guidelines 2011)
- meet at least one of the co-morbidity inclusion criteria with none of the exclusion criteria listed (see Downloads for full inclusion and exclusion criteria)
Please see Downloads for exclusion criteria.
How to refer
The following clinicians can refer to this service:
GPs, Nurses, Any clinician
Referral methods: Email
- Complete the EMIS form OR
- Use your user name and password to refer via Refer All
- If you are not registered with Refer All, call 020 7974 3019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a login