The Services for Ageing and Mental Health CMHT is a community-based service working with older adults experiencing depression, anxiety, dementia, psychosis and other serious mental health concerns. For older patients experiencing mental health crisis consider a referral to the Home Treatment Team.
Offer a number of evidence-based treatments:
- talking therapies
- medication management
- setting up home care
- home visits
- help with social and housing needs and advice on benefits
- an allocated care coordinator if needs are ongoing
Older adults without specific needs related to ageing should be referred to the general assessment service.
To contact CMHT duty worker – t: 020 3317 6577
Older people living in borough of Camden with mental health problems
- people of any age with dementia
- people with mental disorder and physical illness/frailty that contributes or complicates management of mental illness. May include people under 65
- people over the age of 70 with psychological or social difficulties related to ageing process or end-of-life issues
How to refer
The following clinicians can refer to this service: