Service update: 12 May 2021
This service has temporarily closed the waiting list for new 1-2-1 signpostings. Please keep checking The Hive website to see when this list will reopen.
The Hive Hub is working face to face. This can be accessed by any young person aged 16 to 24 from Camden. There is no waiting list for the hub service.
The Hive is a free mental health and wellbeing service that supports all young people aged 16 to 24 in Camden. Based at The Hive in Camden, it offers:
- mental health
- personal development
- health and wellbeing
- sexual health
- employment and education
- substance misuse
The Hive operates Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm.
1-2-1 Mentoring Support
Staff will be available to answer calls onsite and hold face-to-face, one-to-one (by appointment).
- Face-to-Face Social Hub: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, 4pm to 6.30pm (no prior booking required)
Please email us to find out more or to receive our online activity programme: email@example.com
Sexual Health Clinic
Appointments are available to young people aged 13-25 every Thursday with the nurse at 1.45pm, 2.30pm, 3.15pm, 4pm and 4.15pm. The nurse can offer free sexual health advice, free contraception/emergency contraception and carry out full screenings
To book an appointment with the Sexual Health Clinic, call The Hive on 020 3198 0520.
Social hub group online project on zoom (Mondays 3pm-5pm)
- aged 16-24
- lives, works, studies or registered with a GP in Camden
- aged 16-24
- living in Camden or registered with a GP in Camden
- would like support to improve their emotional wellbeing
- priority is given to those not currently receiving emotional wellbeing support from other agencies or professionals
How to refer
The following clinicians can refer to this service: