For the latest Covid-19 related news on cancer referrals and treatment see the cancer section on the NCL Covid-19 GP website. The information is not repeated on this website.
- Visit the Imaging topic page, for details of the single suspected cancer imaging referral form now in use across all NCL providers
- For information on 2WW referrals, see Suspected Cancer Two-week Referrals (2WW)
- If there are issues getting an appointment within two weeks, please use the QAS form to alert NCL CCG
- Direct referral for urgent diagnostics is available rather than a 2WW
- Visit the Screening topic page for detailed information on cancer screening
- Visit the Cancer Education pages for learning resources
Area specific guidance for Islington
GP one-to-one practice support: Cancer research faciliator
Cancer Research UK is able to visit practices individually as and when needed to share the latest local cancer data, provide training and tools on key topics such as cancer screening. Islington’s facilitator Christine Harding is able discuss new NICE guidance with valuable resources, support the completion of SEAs and audits. GPs will be able to review surgery safety netting processes and best practice.
Please contact Christine for further information and/or to set up a visit: