The Covid-19 Enhanced Service Vaccination Collaboration Agreement was published on 4 December. See Enhanced Services on the right for more details.
It is a statutory duty of all registered medical practitioners to report suspected/possible cases of Covid-19. Read the GP responsibilities for suspected Covid cases to find out how.
See up-to-date information and data on the coronavirus situation in Camden from Camden Council's website.
This page lists services that have been set up in response to Covid-19, along with Covid resources and guidance.
Changes to current services during this period can be found directly on the service pages.
Visit the NCL Covid-19 GP website for NCL-wide COVID-19 updates.
Resources, guidance and information
See Downloads or links for the following:
- Camden medicines delivery to vulnerable/shielded patients pathway
- Consultant support contact details for Camden primary and community care during COVID-19
- COVID-19 Patient Notification System (CPNS) User Guide
- Guidance on maintaining immunisation programmes during COVID-19
- HEE – Coronavirus Resources for the Public
- Leaflet: Isolating at home safety netting information for patients
- Primary Care and Community Respiratory Resource pack for use during COVID-19
- Principles of safe video consulting in general practice during COVID-19
- Shielding guidance for general practice (based on 7 June NHSE letter)
- Accessing pulse oximeters for remote monitoring
- Haverstock sats probe delivery summary
- CHE sats probe SOP flow chart
- Aftercare for patients recovering from COVID-19:
- Patient advice leaflet: COVID-19 Infection discharge from hospital stay (updated 28 July)
- Patient advice leaflet: COVID-19 Infection discharge from A&E or GP consultation (updated 28 July)
- Your COVID Recovery guidance – an online interactive and tailored recovery programme, developed to provide rehabilitation support for patients to manage their recovery at home
- After-care needs of inpatients
- Infection Prevention & Control
- NEL CSU COVID-19 IPC Guidance
- Pan London COVID-19 Recovery: Infection Prevention & Control Guidance
- Standard operating procedure (SOP) for general practice in the context of coronavirus (COVID-19)
Area specific guidance for Islington
Novel coronavirus outbreak (Covid-19)
For the latest on Covid-19, including local and national guidance, please visit the NCL coronavirus advice page
From 18 May 2020: In a change to the recognised Covid-19 symptoms, all individuals should self-isolate if they develop
- a new continuous cough
- or fever
- or a loss of, or change in, the normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia).
NCL Covid-19 service launches
An NCL-wide Covid-19 service was launched on 19 October. The service replaces borough-based services. A clinical guide, service summaries, webinar materials and more are available, see the article on the NCL Covid-19 website.
Covid-19 in Islington: Weekly updates from public health team
North Central London Clinical Commissioning Group, working in combination with Camden and Islington’s Public Health Intelligence Team, is providing a weekly update on Covid-19 prevalence in Islington. The Covid-19 Dashboard and Summary Infographic contain information on:
- the number of cases, incidence per 100,000 population, deaths and excess deaths
- testing rates
- contact tracing via NHS Track and Trace
- London’s R number and Covid-19 triage data
To see the latest data, visit the Covid-19 deaths and cases page on the Islington Council website
Contact the Public Health Intelligence Team
Covid-19 information for parents
Since children returned to school in September, parents have been asking GPs about Covid-19 symptoms and self-isolation, and requesting letters. To support consistency of information and help practices with some of these questions, Covid-19 information for parents and a link to Test and Trace information has been shared with schools by the public health team. More information can be found in the government guidance.