If there's a speciality you can't find in our listings, check on the relevant hospital website: all have dedicated sections providing contact information specifically for GP use.
If you need to contact a hospital department directly, check the Hospital Bypass Numbers page.
the main provider trusts in NCL are:
Scroll down or click on the hospital link to show more infomation
North Middlesex University Hospital
NMUH Sterling Way London N18 1QX
- Switchboard t: 020 8887 2000
- The trust actively encourages GPs to make hospital appointments via the e-Referrals system.
- The referral centre team is more than happy to resolve any immediate issues with e-RS.
- NMUH GP liaison Dr Sanjay Patel (until Sept 2021)
Royal Free London
Barnet Hospital Wellhouse Lane, Barnet, Hertfordshire EN5 3DJ
Chase Farm Hospital The Ridgeway, Enfield, Middlesex EN2 8JL
Royal Free Hospital Pond Street, London NW3 2QG
- GP Switchboard t: 020 7433 0080
- Royal Free GP extranet N3 access only, details of services and referral information
- How to refer to outpatients at RF
The Royal Free London (RFL) GP liaison service is open for you as an informal route to raise an enquiry or concern about any of our services. This includes services at Barnet Hospital, Chase Farm Hospital, the Royal Free Hospital or any of our satellite sites. It is a non-urgent and non-clinical service.
When contacting the service, please include the following information:
- patient’s details (name, date of birth and NHS number)
- department the enquiry relates to
- hospital the enquiry relates to
- We will not be able to investigate your enquiry without the above information. We endeavour to respond to your enquiry within 10 working days from the date all the above information is provided.
t: 020 3758 2000 ext. 36015
University College London Hospitals
University College Hospital 235 Euston Road, London NW1 2BU
Hospital for Tropical Diseases Mortimer Market, Capper Street (off Tottenham Court Road, )London WC1E 6JB
Royal National ENT and Eastman Dental Hospitals 47-49 Huntley Street, London WC1E 6DG
National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery Queen Square, London WC1N 3BG
The Whittington Hospital Magdala Avenue, London N19 5NF
Area specific guidance for Islington
Moorfields Eye Hospital
Moorfields Eye Hospital 162 City Road, London EC1V 2PR
- Switchboard t: 020 7253 3411
- The trust actively encourages GPs to make hospital appointments via the e-Referrals system, formerly know as Choose and Book.
- GP liaison team responsible for coordinating communications with GPs, primary care practitioners and other health professionals.
t: 020 7521 4661
Area specific guidance for Camden
St Mary's, Imperial College Healthcare
St Mary's Hospital Praed Street, London W2 1NY