Whittington Health Library provides a range of services to North Central London CCG and primary care.
To find out more about how we can do to support your work please email email@example.com.
- NHS OpenAthens – the Athens account gives you access to e-learning for Healthcare, e-books and journals and a range of databases
- Training – we run free training sessions on literature searching and critical appraisal of research via Zoom. Coming soon – health literacy training.
- Document request service – having problems finding free full text of a key article? We connect to a network of Libraries across the world and can track down almost anything quickly and efficiently.
- Literature search service - our librarians can run literature searches on your behalf. You can use this service to find answers to unusual or complex clinical and administrative questions, or establish and evidence base for a potential change in your practice.
- Current awareness – find out how the library can help you keep up to date on your area or specialism.
“Time-saving accelerated access to better quality evidence” This recent HEE report shows NHS Library and Knowledge Services provide a net benefit of £77m a year to the NHS.