Please find below primary care training courses
1. Advanced Clinical Practice (ACP) Programme 2020/21
The application process is reaching the end and the September 2020 places are filling up quickly and some HEIs are now closed for new applications. Please see the document below for the HEIs recent capacity for new applicants, this was collected in the last weekand the most updated information.
It should be useful for any applicants that have not yet confirmed a University place and are unsure on where to apply for. The ACP trainees still have the option to apply at Universities that are not listed on the course booklet, however any Universities that are not contracted with HEE ACP, then the employer will need to pay for their tuition fee and then send HEE proof of payment in order for us to reimburse the fee (Trusts through LDA and Training Hubs Invoice)
Any demands that have been returned back to HEE does not mean that the HEI place has been reserved, the ACP trainee will still need to go through the application process with the University. So, if you have sent your final demand and later find any of the applicants have amended their University please inform Carolyn Matthews as soon as possible, so that records can be updated, this will help when student enrollment is verified.
For more information please review the following documents:
Any questions should be emailed to email@example.com.
3. Non-medical Prescriber
HEE have made available some funding to support the course fees for Non-Medical Prescribing and combined modules NMP/Physical assessment.
NCL Joint Training Hubs would like to invite applications from Nurses and Pharmacists who wish to become Precscribers.
Please note the following;
- The agreement of a suitable mentor is crucial to your application so good to prioritise these discussions
- Demand for the places could exceed the funding available - transparent criteria for decision making will be used if this is the case, so do take care to give all information asked for in the application
- Creating a waiting list if there are more applicants than places will enable The Training Hub to plan for subsequent rounds of funding as it becomes available – let us know if we can hold your application details in this way
Please complete and return the application form to Deborah James, firstname.lastname@example.org before May 19th.
4. Primary care pharmacy education pathway
CPPE has developed the Primary care pharmacy education pathway to align the education requirements of the pharmacists with the NHS Long Term Plan and the primary care Network Contract Directed Enhanced Service.
Information on the training pathway and how to apply can be found on the CPPE training website: https://www.cppe.ac.uk/career/pcpep/pcpep-training-pathway.
Please see the CPPE Employers FAQs which has useful information on the training and other employment related issues.